The Full Spine 3 Day Seminar is the ideal seminar for new and review practitioners to be exposed to Directional Non-Force Technique® Chiropractic in a comprehensive way.
All D.N.F.T.® practitioners are encouraged to attend annually to keep current on the latest findings and analysis and adjusting protocols. It fulfills the basic annual attendance referral list requirements.
Considerable time is spent on the essential motor skills of leg check, thrusting, palpation, and body marking. The seminar material includes:
• Philosophy and history of D.N.F.T.® Chiropractic
• Cranials / TMJ
• Cervical, thoracic, and low back analysis and correction
• Basic soft tissue procedures
The course fee
New DC: $545
Review DC: $445
New student: $185
Review student: $135
• First day: 12:30pm to 6:30pm (registration at 12:30pm)
• Second day: 8:30am to 6:00pm
• Third day: 8:30am to 03:30pm
After you fill out the registration form and click the REGISTER button, look for a CART icon in the upper right corner of the screen. Be sure to click on this cart button to complete the application successfully.